Instagram @JamieLefkowitz

Follow Jamie Lefkowitz Photography on Instagram @JamieLefkowitz

facebook

Shelfie || JLP at home





I've always admired all the beautiful shelfies I see shared by my favorite lifestyle photographers and designers. This lil shelf in our dining area has been constantly changing! Balancing a mix of books, plants, and booze :) We found it at the Brooklyn Flea a few years ago and it is one of our favorite pieces! I think we'll keep this lineup for a little while. Another recent addition, is this fragrant Organic Aromas essential oil diffuser. The natural wood and glass matched perfectly with our apartment. Not to mention the amazing oil blends, my latest obsession! 

xx, J

1 comment:

  1. Interesting blog with amazing pictures, also you are providing best pictures of kids and family. Thanks for posting the nice photo.
    best photographer Emerald Bay

    ReplyDelete